Comment on page
Please use the following Auterion Mission Control or newer with this version of APX4:
- RTL behavior updated for VTOLs (with
RTL_TYPEset to default,
- If a valid mission landing and valid safe area both exist
- Before this update: the mission landing was executed.
- After this update: the safe area is executed.
- Why? – Safe areas have an easier in-air manipulation workflow, giving more flexibility to the operator during RTL.
- Added a new option to
SYS_FAC_CAL_MODEparam to enable factory calibration for all sensors excluding magnetometer.
- Exposed tilting time for the back transition of tilt-rotor VTOLs as parameter
VT_BT_TILT_DURand reduce the overall default back transition duration.
- Smoothed yaw setpoint during forward transition for VTOLs.
- Robustified VTOL transition to hover by extending unexpected altitude loss checks 5 seconds beyond transition completion.
- Robustified VTOL RTL landing phase to strong wind driven approach offsets
- Improved ADSB traffic warning management.
- Fixed incorrect magnetometer rotation on v6x board config.
- Fixed bug to ensure landing descent starts promptly on entering the home acceptance radius after VTOL transition to hover (during landing modes).
- Fixed bug that put descent orbit center as position setpoint when an RTL is triggered for VTOL during a mission landing, when already in hover. Now correctly keeps landing position setpoint.