Comment on page
Please ensure to use Auterion Mission Control v1.10.1 or newer:
- Added support for flight mode switching through multiple toggle buttons.
- Arming is now prevented if a smart-battery failure is detected and reported.
- Now, in the case of strong magnetic interference, the pilot is warned and will still be able to arm the vehicle.
- After a mission, and on Landing mode, a gimbal camera lens would be facing down instead of being in a neutral position.
- In Acceleration Manual control mode, there’s 5s drift when releasing sticks.
- In Acceleration Manual control mode, drone flips on takeoff if moved after startup.
- On S.BUS, RC glitches sometimes occur on signal regained.
- Gyro dropouts sometimes occur due to parameter saving on disarm.
- Battery warnings being seen even with the battery disconnected.
- Estimator variance collapses in emergency yaw recovery.