Inviting new users, and supporting existing ones
User management is available under Administration
- 1.As an Administrator, click "Invite users"
- 2.Enter the email(s) to invite, and set their default group
- 3.Click "Send invites"
- 4.Users will be sent an invite that must be accepted to use the Suite
- 5.Once an invite is accepted the user will be shown in the user list, and will be considered towards plan seats
- 1.Locate the invitation email:
- 2.Click Create Account in the email to open the account creation form
- 3.Complete the account creation form and submit
- 4.Log into the Suite
Groups (roles) are displayed on the user entry, along with their email address and name. To edit a user's groups:
- 1.Select the "Change groups" button on the user record
- 2.Select all the required permissions
- 3.Click Save
Users can only upgrade another users's permissions to their own level.
User accounts can be activated or deactivated by finding the account under the proper tab and selecting the action from the available actions.
To deactivate a user:
- 1.Select the active tab
- 2.Find the user
- 3.Click "Deactivate"
- 4.Confirm the action
User activation (after having been previously deactivated) is the same.