Manage the Suite plan and settings for the entire company
At this time the only settings available are for Administrators
Suite Administration includes control of:
Manage plans, seats, the billing credit card, and the general Suite subscription
The Plans section allows the current plan to be viewed and changed.
Please take note that:
- Upgrading a plan will immediately upgrade the account and bill the registered card.
- Downgrading the plan will immediately credit the account and step down to a lower plan.
- Canceling a paid plan is done by downgrading to Basic
Each plan provides an overview of the features you will activate with your subscription. Upgrading to a paid plans requires a card to be on file.
Set and modify the credit card used for monthly payment of your subscription. This card can be changed at any time. Companies using the Suite with custom pricing or invoice-based pricing will not have the ability to set a credit card.
Review the current number of seats you have in your plan, the current number of seats being used, and modify the number of seats in your plan.
The total monthly bill is equal to the monthly rate * the number of seats purchased
To create a new API Key:
- 1.Navigate to Administration and select the API Keys tab
- 2.Click the "Add API Key" button
- 3.Optionally add a name Note: Names do not impact the functionality of the key, but make it easier to the intent of a key.
- 4.Create the key
Once a key is created, you will be shown the following dialog. This is the only time that the full key will be viewable, but new keys can be created at any time.
Click the "Delete API Key" button on an individual API Key. The key will be immediately deactivated and the API will reject any further requests made with that key.