An AuterionOS app can use multiple APIs
The file is structured the following way:
- auterion-api-version: The version of the Auterion API this app targets. At the moment, only api version 1 is supported. API versions may be deprecated with future AuterionOS releases
- app-name: The name of the app. This will get pre-pended with the author
- app-author: The authoring entity of the app. This has to be in reverse-domain notation. E.g. com.auterion
- app-version: The version of the app.
- target-platform: The target platform, either "skynode", "ainode" or "[skynode, ainode]" for both
- services: All docker containers that should run as part of the app. Most apps will have a single container, but multiple containers are possible as well
- build: The path to the Dockerfile for this container
- image: If the service should not be built, but should just use a public docker image, specify the image to be used instead of "build". This is a very rare use-case.
The auterion-app.yml file will be the place to configure future APIs.
auterion-cli app buildreally do? It performs the following tasks
- 1.For all the services with a
builddirective, it builds the image using
docker build --platform=linux/arm64
- 2.For all services with a
imagedirective it pulls them from docker hub
- 3.It packages the built image into a .auterionos file