Comment on page
This version of AuterionOS comes bundled with APX4 2.7.6:
Please use Auterion Mission Control 1.17.9 or newer with this version of AOS:
If you are updating from a version older than 2.4, please first update to the latest 2.5 before updating to latest version otherwise an error message will be displayed in the Skynode web UI.
- major RTPS/DDS refactoring. Some old logic was fully removed (eg. protocol splitter) since we are now using RTPS over the ethernet and not the uart anymore
- improve error handling during a skynode update. Some critical errors would previously be ignored while others that could be ignored were making the update fail anyway.
- Fix target architecture issue that could randomly make production builds fail in CI
- Remove some leftovers from the repartitioner feature that was used in release 2.4 to 2.6 to increase the rootfs on already fielded skynodes.
- Refactor sysinfo api especially for the diagnostic report generation and for the device specific logic (eg. logic only for skynode)
- Add nginx error log to the diagnostic report
- Change Apps logging backend to also use journald
- Suite service:
- Add logic to queue post params after a set many job
- Add a new worker to run asyncio jobs
- Payload manager:
- Fixed issue where occasionally Trillium would not show any video at boot
- Update firmware from 2.7.6 to 2.7.7. This is to fix FRAM test that we use in manufacturing.