Microhard Data Link
After the ground station and Skynode Microhard radio modules have been configured as AIR and GROUND units respectively, they can be paired and then connected. Pairing and connecting are managed by Auterion Mission Control. Pairing is supported for the Microhard 2450 radios in the Skynode Evaluation Kit, as well as Silvus radios. More details on how to pair the Sivlus radios can be found on the page Silvus Data Link.
The pairing steps are:
- 2.Power Skynode, the ground station, and the GROUND unit module. Wait until everything has fully booted.
- 3.Open Auterion Mission Control in Fly View (default).
- 4.Select the Pair Vehicle icon in the top status bar.NOTE: If the Pair Vehicle icon is not present:
- Select Menu > Settings > Microhard, and then select the checkbox: Enable Microhard.
- Select Menu > Settings > General, and then select the checkbox: Use Vehicle Pairing. The button “Pair vehicle” should appear in the top application bar.
- 5.If no vehicles have previously been paired Mission Control will display the pairing dialog automatically.
- 6.Press the ACTION button on the GPS three times to put the vehicle into pairing mode (this is the "pairing button" mentioned in the dialog above). The GPS green LED will flash on the third press.
- 7.After approximately one minute pairing should succeed and show a discovered vehicle. In the example image below the vehicle is called skynode.
- 8.Press Pair to configure the radio modules. The following dialog is shown while the two radio modules are being configured.
- 9.Once the vehicle is connected, Auterion Mission Control will
- display the following dialog, press Done to finish pairing.
- display the Skynode as skynode in the top bar.
You should now be able to control the vehicle and view telemetry and video streaming in Auterion Mission Control through the Microhard connection.