Before installing the latest Android version of the Auterion Mission Control, uninstall and remove the old version.
Please use the following version, or newer, of Auterion OS with this release of AMC:
- A team awareness feature compliant with the Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK) has been added. The feature enables the sharing of important information (vehicle, ground-station locations and video feed) with other users.
- A display for the latitude, longitude and slant range of the point of interest for cameras has been added (only available for cameras that provide such an information).
- The ability to trigger object tracking with a simple touch on the screen has been added (only available for cameras that provide this ability).
- A fly action can be executed on a location given through coordinates.
- General UI improvements for maximum usability on smaller screens.
Optimization for easier connection with the vehicle:
- Microhard radio settings come predefined for an automatic connection with a vehicle running Skynode and AEPX4 2.2 or greater.
- The automatic popup of the pairing dialog has been disabled.
- Orbit radius text color is now more visible.
- Drawing orbits with radius smaller than the vehicles minimum ability is prohibited.
- Minor airspeed inaccuracy on HUD for values around zero is fixed.
- Zoom buttons remain blue when pressed while the camera zoom action is executed.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Terrain data were not updated when a mission was loaded.
- For the "Loiter to Altitude" waypoint the default loiter radius was 0.
- Fixed scaling issues for zoom buttons.
- Gimbal slider was allowing the user to set an out of range pitch.
- Polygonal fence type was not always triggering the "upload required" button.
- Mission duration time was not visible on small screens.
- At specific cases an application crash was happening on the disconnection with the vehicle.