Auterion Mission Control 1.11 Release Notes
- A team awareness feature compliant with the Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK) has been added. The feature enables the sharing of important information (vehicle, ground-station locations and video feed) with other users.
- A display for the latitude, longitude and slant range of the point of interest for cameras has been added (only available for cameras that provide such an information).
- The ability to trigger object tracking with a simple touch on the screen has been added (only available for cameras that provide this ability).
- A fly action can be executed on a location given through coordinates.
- General UI improvements for maximum usability on smaller screens.
Optimization for easier connection with the vehicle:
- Microhard radio settings come predefined for an automatic connection with a vehicle running Skynode and AEPX4 2.2 or greater.
- The automatic popup of the pairing dialog has been disabled.
- Orbit radius text color is now more visible.
- Drawing orbits with radius smaller than the vehicles minimum ability is prohibited.
- Minor airspeed inaccuracy on HUD for values around zero is fixed.
- Zoom buttons remain blue when pressed while the camera zoom action is executed.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Terrain data were not updated when a mission was loaded.
- For the "Loiter to Altitude" waypoint the default loiter radius was 0.
- Fixed scaling issues for zoom buttons.
- Gimbal slider was allowing the user to set an out of range pitch.
- Polygonal fence type was not always triggering the "upload required" button.
- Mission duration time was not visible on small screens.
- At specific cases an application crash was happening on the disconnection with the vehicle.