Simulation in Hardware (SIH)
Simulation in Hardware (SIH) allows you to simulate a multicopter vehicle on Skynode to experiment with or test your application, payload integration and workflow with Skynode using real hardware and peripherals.
AMC parameter page
- 3.Access the parameter page in AMC. Go to Menu > Vehicle Setup > Parameters.
- 4.Set the following parameters. You can search for these parameters by entering "SYS_A" into the search field at the top.
- 1.SYS_AUTOCONFIG to "Reset to vehicle's configuration defaults"
- 2.SYS_AUTOSTART to "1230200".
- 5.Next, reboot the flight controller by clicking Tools > Reboot Vehicle. If you used the parameter search function, you have to Clear the filter first.
- 6.After rebooting Skynode you are connected to the simulated vehicle located at Baylands Park and AMC will warn you that Hardware in the loop (HITL) is enabled. The setup is complete and you can go ahead with your first flight in simulation.
AMC might indicate a warning and show that the vehicle is not ready to fly or requires calibration. In SIH mode certain pre-flight checks are disabled and you can takeoff and fly despite the warning.
The pre-flight checks are triggered because the SIH vehicle does not override the existing sensor calibrations.