Nextvision Nighthawk2 / Colibri2 (with Trip2)
- Cable provided with the Nextvision payload
- Nextvision Nighthawk2 or Colibri2 payload (not included in the kit)
- Nextvision Trip2 (not included in the kit)
To access the payload settings settings you need to connect the payload via Ethernet to your computer. The default IP address for Nextvision is 192.168.0.201. This means you need to assign a static IP address on your computer's Ethernet that is in the same subnetwork (eg. 192.168.0.10) as the Nextvision camera. The next section Goes through some of the payload settings that we will change to be compatible with the Auterion setup. These include:
- The default Auterion Ethernet network is 192.168.168.0/24 instead of 192.168.0.0/24
- The default Auterion video format is MP2TS instead of RTP
- The default Auterion Nextvision protocol is mavlink extended
- Encapsulated Format: MP2TS over RTP
- Destination Port: 11024
- Protocol Type: mavlink extended
- Protocol Medium: Ethernet
- Protocol Socket Type: UDP
- Protoco Report Port: GCS Port
- Remote Port: 10024
- Local Port: 10024
- IP address: 192.168.168.201
- 1.Connect the camera to the Trip2 computer.
- 2.Connect the Trip2 computer to the Pixhawk Payload Bus Adapter Board using the JST-GH to Ethernet RJ45 cable that is provided with the payload.
The default Microhard DHCP server will assign an IP address in the range 192.168.168.100 - 192.168.168.200 to Skynode.
In this case, there is no DHCP server that will assign an IP to Skynode, therefore you need to set a static IP, such as 192.168.168.100.
- Reboot Skynode