The LTE modem is configured through Auterion Mission Control under the tab Vehicle Setup > Cellular
The settings presented in this menu are
- Enable LTE (checkbox): Select to enable
- Connected to modem: Green (Connected) | Red (Disconnected)
- APN (Access Point Name): APN name for your cellular data plan depends on the provider
- Allow Roaming: Select to enable if you want to allow connections to a cellular network that is not your service provider
- Enable PIN: Select to use a SIM card PIN. Note that the PIN is not stored and has to be entered on every boot when enabled
The table below lists typical APN names for existing Skynode users. If your carrier is not listed, please contact their support or check their website to obtain the correct setting.